Thursday, March 22, 2012

love cycle

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KIller Chopper

This bike is the most killer bike I have ever seen, saw a pic of it online somewhere on the web. I don't know who he is can someone let me know? Whoever this guy is he is doing some truely amazing stuff.


Monday, March 19, 2012

New Tank TOps

I just got in some new tank tops for the summer time Black and Silver. I know everyone is trying hard to shed those winter pounds and show off their new bods for summer. Well I got just the tank for it head on over to the LOVE STORE and get one.




Thursday, March 15, 2012

41mm Wide Glide for Sale!!!

I Have a nice 41mm wide glide harley front end for sale it came off a running bike and is ready to bolt on. It has custom after-market aluminum triple trees that are in good condition and the legs and tubes are nice also. It also comes with a working caliper and master cylinder and some pullback t-bars. Email me @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com if your interested the baby is priced to sell thanks Jeremiah






Sunday, March 11, 2012

Super Rectangle Girder 19'' over and super narrow,, Shovelhead chopper pipes 4 sale

I have a super rad girder forks that is made from rectangle stock, pretty killer never seen one like it before. It is 19 over stock and is very narrow 3 1/2 inches between the forks. and has a 5/8 axle holes. It is priced to sell not expensive for a rad set of forks.

I also have a cool set of 2 into 1 shovelhead pipes not sure of the maker but they would look cool on any cone shovel.

Email me if interested @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com thxs jeremiah












Thursday, March 8, 2012

Japaneesers!

Today we had some visitors from the land of the rising sun . They are on a cross country road trip to Daytona bike week out in the East. Shinya from Vibes Magazine, Martin, Machi and Hiroshi from Hi-Works Motorcycles .Thxs for stoppin buy guys have a safe trip.


Sportster Parts Blowout!!

Alrighty I am getting rid of all my sporty stuff. I have two original sporty frames both pre- 1970 the grey one is super nice and comes as it looks, the black one has been molded and comes how it looks minus the oil bag and fender it has new shocks and a rebuilt swingarm.

I have a rad set of super high sporty pipes that have never been run nice old chrome. The only thing is the rear pipe needs the angle changed it stick out to the right of the bike just a little cut and weld.

I have one original early xlch round oil bag that is only missing the front mount tab but is nice everywhere else. I also have the hex horsehoe oilbag on the black frame it is the only on I have seen like it and would look rad on any old chopper.

Email me @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com if you are interested all this stuff is priced to go. If U are looking for any sporty parts I got a lot of early stuff. Jeremiah






Wednesday, March 7, 2012

K-model forks and 19 Wheel,,,,,,, Pirelli MT-53 19" Tire,,,,,,, 17 spool wheel. 4 SALE

SOLD !! I have a nice old complete K-model 1952-1963 forks with correct early steel drum and 19 Wheel. It has one spoke missing in the wheel, it comes with sportster top and bottom trees, brake cable linkage and cable. This set up would look sweet on any old chopper these are pretty hard drums to come accross and look super cool on any bike. $395.00 SOLD

I also have a nice Pirelli MT-53 19"Tire with no dry rot or cracks. $155.00

I also have a nice cool old 17 spool wheel. $125.00

If you are interested in anything or need more pics feel free to email me @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com thaxs Jeremiah





Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oldies but goodies

Time flies so fast so treasure those moments in it.

Jonas was in mamas belly when i finished my first bike now he is 6, I was skinnier and had less hair good times with good bikes. A couple more years and we will be ridin together.

LIVE And LOVE.







.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Knucklehead chopper frame 4 sale

I have one of the nicest molded knucklehead frames I have ever came across, this baby is super smooth and is ready to build into a sweet long chopper. Whoever molded and goosenecked this frame did a killer job they didn't miss a thing when they were working it. All it needs is a motor and trans and a ton more shit and you will be on the road. I also have a real narrow 18 over jammer springer that would match right up with this frame.
If you are wanting to build a sweet OG frame chopper this is the ticket. Also if you aren't interested in keeping it a gooseneck my boys over @ HAIFLEY BROS can put that neck back to stock in a Jiffy. Email me @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com. if interested thxs jeremiah




I

Friday, February 24, 2012

KDS Designs Australia Love LeBeef Belts





There is this super sweet guy down in Australia who I have never met in real life only over the computer, his name is KARL from KDS Designs and he is from the Land Down Under. He Made me and Mattias aka "LeBeef" these awesome handmade leather belts to commemorate the bike we built together. The belt is so awesome Karl I have been wearing it everyday since i got it fits so perfect mucho love and respect look for some love goodies soon. MAke sure you check karl out if you need any killer leather work or paint or whatevers done from the land down under.


Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW Original Love Cycles Logo Tees and Sweaters

I just got a few more goodies done up for the LOVE STORE. I had the Original Love Cycles logo text updated top and bottom. I have some new tees in black with yellow text and white tees with black text, I also got a couple more sweaters which will be the last run since it's spring time..






Tucson Chopper and Car Show this SUNDAY FEB 26, 2012

My Buddy Jimbo who owns Fastlane Tattoo is having his annual AZHF BIKE and CAR SHOW this Weekend. The weather is perfect in AZ right now so get out on your bike and head south to Tucson to support this show. We will be riding down Sunday morning and will have a little booth set-up. See you this weekend be there or be SQUARE..


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knucklehead 4 Fin Cylinders and Superior Panhead High Pipes for sale


I have a couple of my most favorite parts up for sale.

SOLD!! First I have a nice set of 1936-1939 Knucklehead 4 Fin Cylinders. They need to be re-sleeved and have a couple fins fixed on them. Email me for more pics and info. If you are building that all original motor here are the cylinders you need.

SOLD!! I also have some really cool super stacks for a panhead. I use to have these on my bike and they sound amazing they are just like the ones on Mark Drews Beautiful Panhead.




Friday, February 17, 2012

Candyman and Devilinas Chopper wedding

If you don't know Ryan Mr. Alien Poison then you need to he he is a super rad broski and puts some real sweet choppers together and rides the dog piss out of them. Thxs so much brother for making friday so memorable with the ride and the wedding you truely are a little crazy and thats why I love you. Also a big thxs to Roberto and Jay for hosting the wedding @ the Rabbit Hole..
brothers
Candyman & Devilina



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Black Rainbows

I had been dreaming up this bike for along time now. I have always wanted to have my own personal knucklehead to keep for myself and to pass onto my children but I have never been able to do it.. Until i found the perfect candidate patiently aging in an Arizona garage last April. Over the past few years I have been slowly collecting the bits to build my dream bike, first came the 1947 motor, frame and a bunch more little bits and she slowly began to take form. I regrettably sold my shovelhead last april when I bought it and had been bikeless since then, so I had been going crazy not being able to ride my own bike...

So two weeks ago when i fired her up for the first it was amazing to say the least I cant think of the proper words to say to express how it felt. Anyone who has poured their blood sweat and tears into something knows what I am rambling on about. But this time was even extra special for me cause i didn't build her alone my closest friends all had a part in her becoming what she is, my dream bike.... Thanks you all for making her come true. Love Jeremiah

The brothers who made it happen:

Mattias "Le Beef" - Sissy Bar, Exhaust Pipes, Fancy foot controls and tons more.

Kelly, Dougy, Courtney "Haifley Bros" - Gas Tank, Frame repair, handlebars, seat pan, body work.

Nicke "Rigid Hips" - S&S L series carbs and loads of sweet ideas.

David the Danish Swede "FUCKER"- Paint and master flame layerouter.

Tom Fugle "EL Forastero" Custom leather seat and pee pad, Style master.

Skip Taylor "El Forastero" Trans rebuild, cam cover, rocker boxes, Exhaust idea, living legend.

Jason Weber "ATR"- footpegs.

Kim Boyle "Boyle"- Amazingly beautiful air filters.

Steve "East coast Machine" - Love Heart tranny filler cap.

Marcus, Knucklehead Heads, and cylinders, heart foot pegs so goood.

Brian, Ryan, Steven, Marc, Bob, Josh, Robert, Phil, Krash, Assembly repairs and loads more stuff.

1947 EL
Dipped Love

All u need is

Dreams


True love



No comments:

Post a Comment